Delhi University has extended the registration date for DU Admissions 2022 CSAS Phase I and II. The date of registration for allotment and admission to undergraduate programs through Common Seat Allocation System (CSAS)-2022 has been extended to 12 October 2022. Candidates can apply online through the official site of DU Admissions at admission.uod.ac.in .
Along with the registration date, the prioritization for programs and faculties in CSAS has also been extended to October 12, 2022. The correction window will open from October 11 to 13, and the CSAS auto-lock option will be available until October 13, 2022 .the announcement of the stimulated list will be on October 14, 2022. The preference change window link will be activated from October 14 to October 16, 2022.
As per the schedule, CSAS first allotment list declaration will be available on 18th October 2022 and candidates can take the allotted seat from 19th to 21st October 2022.
DU Admission 2022: How to apply for CSAS I. and II
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for the admission process.
- Visit the official website of DU at admission.uod.ac.in.
- Click on the CSAS 2022 link available on the home page.
- Enter your login information and click Submit.
- Fill out the application form and pay the application fee.
- When you’re done, click Submit.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for future reference.
Full schedule here