Welcome to the Southeast. We can’t wait to see what you do!
STEP 1: COLLECT ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND MAKE PDF COPIES OF EACH
Required application documents include:
- Transcripts (see Academic Credential Standard)
- Transcripts submitted in PDF format are considered unofficial. Once an applicant is accepted, official copies of transcripts must be submitted before the student can enroll in courses.
- Academic credential standards for official transcripts are detailed in our policies and guidelines.
- Financial statement and evidence of finances (see Financial Evidence Standard)
- Copy of passport
- Attach valid copies of passports for all dependent family members listed on your application.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months after the intended start date of the program.
- Additional documents as required by your graduate department (more information)
- Note – You were not required to submit GRE/GMAT test scores if you were seeking conditional admission, but you must submit any other additional documents if required by the department.
- If the program requires a GRE/GMAT test score, an acceptable score will be required to complete admission to the degree program.
- If you are studying in the US, submit a SEVIS visa status check form. This form is a confirmation of your visa status and is not a request to transfer your SEVIS record to us. Please note that
Jugozhod does NOT accept a SEVIS record in the suspended or completed status.