Encountering rats in cars is not as uncommon as you might think and this is the case with Scorpio being attacked by them.
It’s a classic case of rats attacking a car as this Mahindra Scorpio N owner shares his plight. If you park your vehicle in the open, the chances of rats getting into your vehicle are greatly increased. The main problem is that they can damage electrical wires. However, these wires are strong and usually do not corrode easily. But they can tear other components. The area under the dashboard is where mice are usually found. Therefore, it becomes necessary to take precautionary measures.
You may also like: Mahindra Scorpio N 4×4 royally stuck in slush, tractor pulled it out
You may also like: Mahindra Scorpio N customer facing clutch problems in just 900 km usage.
Rat attack on Mahindra Scorpio N car
- First and foremost, driving your vehicle every day will not give rats enough time to find your vehicle. Rats usually enter a car when it sits in a parking lot for several days. If you don’t let your car sit in the parking lot for too long, you won’t have to worry too much about rats.
You may also like: Mahindra Scorpio N First Ownership Review is out – 3,000 km report
- There are many rodent sprays that you can apply to the engine to repel rodents. Make sure not to use too much as it can affect engine components.
- Try not to park your car in a shaded area. Mice generally have a tendency to live in dark places. This is why they get under your car in the first place. If you notice a rat in your engine, park your car in sunlight and open the bonnet. It will probably empty itself.
You may also like: Gul Panag upgraded from Scorpio Getaway to Scorpio N, shares his journey with the brand
- Mice are only getting into your car because they want to feed themselves. One of the things we don’t think about is that we eat inside our cars and the leftovers are sometimes sprinkled on the floor of the car. You must keep your car clean and free of food items. Then, they won’t be drawn directly to your car.
- A fun way to keep them away once you know they’ve entered is to sound the alarm loudly. They get scared of the noise and will go away. This is the easiest way to drag them from anywhere.
Join our official Telegram channel for free latest updates and follow us here on Google News.