University of Kashmir: Online applications are invited for eligible Kashmiri candidates for admission to B.Ed Program Session 2022 – 24
Ministry of Education (Main Campus) and University of Kashmir South Campus are accepting online applications from qualified Kashmiri applicants for admission to B.Ed. program for the academic year 2022-2024. From November 4, 2022 onwards, application forms can be downloaded from the Kashmir University website at www.kashmiruniversity.net. On or before November 18, 2022 at the latest, and auto-generated copies (hard copies) of the application form(s) must be received at the College Development Council office by November 21, 2022 by 5:00 PM along with the supporting documentation.
1) Diploma certificates for the first, second and third year
2) Certificates of postgraduate studies, if any;
3) A valid category certificate, if issued, by the relevant competent authority.
The required application fee of Rs Rs. 750, which includes IT fee is to be deposited. using the online method.
- Degree in any discipline from the University of Kashmir or any other University recognized as equivalent by the University of Kashmir with 50% (General Category) and 45% (Reserved Category) marks as prescribed in NCTE guidelines
- For teacher candidates, graduation under 10+2+2 scheme with two years of teaching from a government or government recognized private school with minimum 50% (general category) and 45% (reserved category) marks is required.
- Candidates with PG degree and 45% marks in reserved category and 50% marks in general category can also apply for the course.
To read the official notification, click here